Friday, February 03, 2012

Batman: The Agony of Loss and the Madness of Desire Part 4b just went up

http://www.mbird.com/2012/02/batman-the-agony-of-loss-and-the-madess-of-desire-pt-4b/

Part 4b of "The Wounds of Discovery" just went up over at Mockingbird.  This week's feature is the villain Jervis Tetch, aka the Mad Hatter.  This is the segment where I'm able to demonstrate most clearly why I've titled the entire project of writing about Batman: the animated series as I have. I've left you, to wit, some clues as to which villains I'll be discussing in future installments.

As you can see I've been a restrained blogger this week.  I've limited myself to breaking the news that I have had my first composition published and the publication of my latest essay on Batman: the animated series this week.  This just seemed like a good week to post few posts and have them be about some happy events in my life as a composer and author. I hope you enjoy the latest essay and there are four more pieces to come in this series within a series about the DCAU.

No comments: