http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Ryh6HPxLk
This link is to the first movement of my sonata for oboe and guitar that the Swede posted a few years ago. As yet the entire sonata has not been premiered so it would be pretty cool to have the entire 18-minute, four-movement sonata for oboe and guitar get a premiere. I look forward to that possibility. While I'm preparing to record and film my Guitar Sonata in F minor I can at least point you, if you're curious, to a filmed performance of at least part of one of my compositions.
And here's the link to the Swede's page. He's got a project he's working toward of recording all the songs of John Duarte that could use some support. I'm, alas, not even remotely in the situation to fund such a project but I want to mention it as a long-term goal the Swede has for those who would be willing to finance recording Duarte's songs.
http://www.swedesguitar.com/
postscript 2020
link has actually been inactive and video no longer available
No comments:
Post a Comment