Sunday, February 05, 2012

Carl Trueman: Gnosticism, Nicea and Celebrity

http://www.reformation21.org/blog/2012/02/gnosticism-nicea-and-celebrity.php

I thought of the title "Carl Trueman does the Elliot Reid `I Told You So' Dance" but that seemed to lack the gravitas with which Trueman actually broached this subject.  So out of consideration for Trueman's tone I decided to just go with his original title in the link. But in my mind the pot Trueman wrote sorta resembles the Elliot Reid "I Told You So" dance from a Scrubs episode.

The differences between the actually Reformed and the people who simply say they are Reformed but are anabaptist TULIPS, sometimes former nominal Catholics who have adopted charismatic theology,  aren't exactly growing so much as becoming more apparent. 

No comments: