Monday, October 17, 2011

HT. Mockingbird, Dragon Mothers and loving a child who has no future

http://www.mbird.com/2011/10/dragon-mothers-and-the-greatest-love-story-ever-told/

Wow!  I just finished my last post and as if magically on cue DZ has posted this blog entry with a link to an article written by a mother who describes what it is like to raise a child you KNOW will not live long enough to have the bright future parents in America normally want for their children.  I was writing at the end of the last entry about how love of neighbor is love of neighbor, not merely love of neighbor as a means to an end ... and here DZ posts something about that subject with respect to parenting.  Another reminder of why Mockingbird has become one of my favorite blogs ever.

Speaking of which ... I still have a lot more material to write for them!

No comments: