http://cinemagogue.com/2011/05/25/lets-bring-up-a-thor-subject/
This is a non-spoilery overview of Thor. I have enjoyed comparing notes with James and his wife Kathy about pop culture and high culture for getting close to a decade now.
If you want to see just how much of a nerd you are see how many of the Transformers behind him you can identify. :) I spot a couple of Optimus Primes and some Megatrons in there. Prowl is up top on the right above James' head. Unicron is behind him just to the left and may not be so easy to spot unless you know exactly what you're looking at. Last year I hung out with the Harlemans for a Resident Evil trilogy marathon (hey, don't judge me) so I can spot a few of them despite my bad eyesight because I have an unfair advantage. If nothing else I have the unfair advantage of having bought the old-school Megatron from him and knowing the guy who bought him Prowl as a birthday gift circa 2005. So, like I said, I've got an unfair advantage. Anyway, enjoy James' little talk about Thor.
No comments:
Post a Comment