This is a busy weekend. Tonight I am playing at the Seattle Classic Guitar Society open mic. I'm presenting my guitar sonata in f minor. Tomorrow I'm hitting the Free at the Frye guitar recital and then meeting up with my brother (Totoro-Man) and an old college buddy to catch an anime (I sincerely hope this one is better than the horrifically bad Goro Miyazaki film Tales of Earthsea). Then Sunday I get to wake the dawn (so to speak) and head over to church to prepare my vernacular Magnificat setting for voice, guitar, and cello for communion. Big weekend in terms of music.
On top of all of this one of my housemates is coming home this weekend and he and I have been discussing, er, discussing OT literature and Israelite history. On top of all this I have been making some important bits of progress in the DCAU essay project. Being sick a good chunk of this week and having to sleep on almost everything except music practice may have paradoxically been good for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment