Thursday, July 04, 2024

building upon an older little side project ...

In offline world one of my siblings and I have had a game where we do title mash-ups for films and for songs.  In film we've coined stuff like Sleepaway Camp Highlander and I Spit on Your Grave of the Fireflies.  Ghost Dad in the Shell is another.  For songs ... 

https://wenatcheethehatchet.blogspot.com/2023/11/revisiting-title-game-some-more-song.html

Hold Your Head Up Ben 

We’ve Only Just Begun Burning Down the House

Kiss Me Deadly Man on the Corner

You Need to Calm Down, Mama

You Can’t Hurry Love Midnight Rambler

Truckin’, Space Trucking 

When Doves Cry "TV Dinners"  

Physical Bodies  

Hit Me With Your Best Shot Horse with No Name

Head Games Without Frontiers

Welcome to the Machine, Intruder

Well, Well, Well , Almost Paradise

Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin’ Fish Heads (War Pigs also works)

Suite: Judy Blue Eyes Without a Face 

 

A few additions

One of These Nights in White Satin

Lyin’ Eyes Without a Face (I had to go with the Paul Anka cover this time)

You Won’t See Me Dancing on the Ceiling

Unbreak My Heart-Shaped Box

Express Yourself Godzilla

Blank Space Oddity

Hey Mister Tamborine Man, Jump

 

New additions for the Fourth of July this year 

Imagine My Humps

Hey You I Need a Lover Who Won’t Drive Me Crazy

I’ll Be Alright Without You Material Girl

Lucky Starman

I Wouldn’t Want to Be Like You Mr. Tambourine Man

Everybody Hurts Black Betty


No comments: