http://www.firstthings.com/blog/2008/02/28/john-mccain-will-not-be-left-behind/
Can't help but share the caveat about Wright as a good Bible teacher with some political views I'm not sure I agree with. Then again, he's Anglican ... what can I say? Actually, plan to get more on the matter of Anglicans later since Guinness mentioned that John Stott's question about the Schaeffer family was whether it would be a family dynasty (bad) or a family that brought others into the ministry circle at the highest decision-making levels (good). I'd venture to say that setting aside an question about Frank's objectivity the simple fact that Frank could even make any kind of career out of his father's name and legacy answers the question in the first category at least where Frank was concerned. But that is another musing for another time.
And FT link us up to the latest from Hal Lindsey. As The Door put it ... Planet Earth, Still Ticking. "Politically Incorrect, Prophetically Correct" ... right.
http://hallindsey.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment