http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2000/feb/24/spaceexploration.internationalnews1
This is so weird that I just have to believe NASA actually did this!
Read on my friends. The Wittenburg Door has to put this in the category of "things we wish we made up".
No I suppose I can just take their word for it, whoever did this research, that sex in space is a very serious matter and necessary for ensuring that some decades long journey into space will ... man, there's just no figure of speech I can write now that won't seem unintentionally prurient. That's how crazy this story is.
The whole guinea pig thing is just SO ... LITERAL!!
If Joel, Tom Servo and Crow could only comment about headlines.
This here is a news story where it doesn't matter what year it happened, it's one for the ages!
In case you're wondering how I came across this, well, Wenatchee The Hatchet hangs out at discussion forums where people talk about comic books. Perhaps there's some poetic justice there but I won't elaborate.
No comments:
Post a Comment