Thursday, January 05, 2012

time for this month's semi-scheduled monthly HT to Orthocuban

http://www.orthocuban.com/2012/01/on-syphilis-and-science/

Hey, I may be Presbyterian and all but I've enjoyed reading Orthocuban and I've got Eastern Orthodox relatives.  Orthoduck is always worth reading for me even if I happen to be Presbyterian.

If the new favored theory is that syphillis developed in the New World and made it back to Europe then if Europeans were busy screwing and screwing over Indians in the Western hemisphere ... well, you can work that out for yourself.  No need for me to finish the joke with the actual punchline, eh? If this turns out to be true then, well, American Indians can joke that the white folks from Europe may have screwed them over but BOY did it cost them!

No comments: