Monday, March 30, 2015

the last TMZ post a before and after 3-26-15 and 3-27-15

It has been noted here and there that the content of Craig Gross' "Last TMZ Post" has changed within the last seven days. 

Without discussing that content, presented are a before and after set of screen captures.

March 26, 2015



then March 27, 2015



UPDATE
3-31-2015
0800pm

The text of the earlier version:
Last TMZ Post
http://www.craiggross.com/post/114672927831/last-tmz-post
Moving on from this Mars Hill drama. Here is my last post on this and then I will let the lawyers, reporters, bloggers and rest of the world make their own decisions on this.

We bought a email list and sent out an email to that list. Looking back, I learned that whether that list was stolen or not, we can’t buy a list and then send people emails. This is why companies send the list out on your behalf so it is not “spammed”. We were sold a list and told we could do that but after the fact realized that is not what we should of done. Lessons learned and we know now not to ever buy a list again. I apologize that I sent an unsolicited email to this list.

I emailed the whole list and told them I bought the list, I posted that on twitter and posted that on my blog. We are 100% forth coming in the fact that we bought the list from a lead sent to us from Justin Dean that the list was available.

The content of the email to the number of Mark Driscoll supporters that were on that list was the wrong content. Like I was told by a close friend of Mark’s “nothing in that email was untruthful”, but looking back it was the wrong content to send to that group. Hindsight is 20/20. I can’t apologize for the content of that email but I can admit that looking back we could have written a better email.

Many people won’t agree with the fact that we bought the list and we sent out an email and I totally understand. As of today, here is what has happened since.

The website churchleaderslist.com has been taken down.

Justin Dean took down his personal blog and his personal twitter after issuing an apology for being involved.

I have talked to bloggers, Christianity Today and a lawyer about this matter. The lawyer represents all the Mars Hill assets and let me know that this matter is being looked into. I have been willing to talk to anyone who calls me about this and will never “issue statements” and then not pick up the phone or not be available.

Justin Dean’s name is registered on every Mars Hill website domain as the owner. Justin Dean’s name is registered on a ton of Mark Driscoll personal website domains including Driscoll’s wife’s domain URL. Justin does not work alone. Justin works for Mark. Justin has covered up for Mark for 5 years and tried to put a positive spin and take the fall where he can for Mark. I wrote in my email that Mark Driscoll didn’t have accountability and that got him in trouble. I still believe that and I am not kicking a guy when he is down. All the facts point that these two work together still and they are still involved in slimy operations. Mark and Justin are not available for comments and I hope the people sorting all this out will not continue to give these guys a break and will expose this.

I said in my prior post, I did not want to get involved in this Mars Hill drama. Yes, I mentioned Mark in an email and I bought a Mars Hill list but the drama I am talking about is all that has been exposed since sending that. That now involves a possible police report on stolen property, deceit, lies and public statements and the press. That is not what I signed up for. That is a distraction for us and not what I am interested in. So, moving forward… You can read about what unfolds on other websites and we will get back to what we do.

**For those of you who have been trying to get our website taken down, our email provider cancelled, the death threats and violent emails.. we are not going to respond any more to that noise.

and the later version (how it looks now)

Moving on from this Mars Hill drama. Here is my last post on this and then I will let the lawyers, reporters, bloggers and rest of the world make their own decisions on this.

We bought a email list and sent out an email to that list. Looking back, I learned that whether that list was stolen or not, we can’t buy a list and then send people emails. This is why companies send the list out on your behalf so it is not “spammed”. We were sold a list and told we could do that but after the fact realized that is not what we should of done. Lessons learned and we know now not to ever buy a list again. I apologize that I sent an unsolicited email to this list.

I emailed the whole list and told them I bought the list, I posted that on twitter and posted that on my blog. We are 100% forth coming in the fact that we bought the list from a lead sent to us from Justin Dean that the list was available.

The content of the email to the number of Mark Driscoll supporters that were on that list was the wrong content. Like I was told by a close friend of Mark’s “nothing in that email was untruthful”, but looking back it was the wrong content to send to that group. Hindsight is 20/20. I can’t apologize for the content of that email but I can admit that looking back we could have written a better email.
Many people won’t agree with the fact that we bought the list and we sent out an email and I totally understand. As of today, here is what has happened since.

The website churchleaderslist.com has been taken down.

Justin Dean took down his personal blog and his personal twitter after issuing an apology for being involved.

I have talked to bloggers, Christianity Today and a lawyer about this matter. The lawyer represents all the Mars Hill assets and let me know that this matter is being looked into. I have been willing to talk to anyone who calls me about this and will never “issue statements” and then not pick up the phone or not be available.

**For those of you who have been trying to get our website taken down, our email provider cancelled, the death threats and violent emails.. we are not going to respond any more to that noise.

3 comments:

JDM929 said...

If someone can transcribe that, it would be beneficial. That way Google can index the text, especially the part of removing Justin Dean's involvement in that.

Wenatchee the Hatchet said...

text version now available

JDM929 said...

OK, nice, thank you. I was thinking of doing it, but I wanted to finish another project tonight.