Saturday, January 03, 2015

2-5-2008 spiritual warfare Part 3 part 5 commentary 1 "sometimes it's nothing"?


What effects have you had on them? That question is, I'll hear things like: "I gave them this illness. I made `em sick. I made `em depressed." For one person it was, you know, "they'd had multiple surgeries and I keep harming them physically" and after we dealt with it the person was miraculously healed and no more surgeries. Sometimes it's nothing.

First commentary is about this, "Sometimes it's nothing".  What effects has a hypothetical demon had on someone in terms of internal influence or external oppression and ... sometimes ... the answer is ... nothing?

Then how exactly was someone ever going to get to the conclusion that a demon was in any way involved if there was nothing? 

Just sometimes.

No comments: