Thursday, July 19, 2012

Practical Theology for Women: 50 Shades of Complementarianism

http://www.theologyforwomen.org/2012/07/50-shades-of-complementarians.html

Yeah, I know it's Chamber Music Week 2 here at Wenatchee The Hatchet but Wendy's written something I think is important enough to interrupt Chamber Music Week 2.

Now I'm aware that in some complementarian circles of the sorts I've seen in the last ten years a single guy is considered to know nothing about "relationships".  I've even heard single guys say this about themselves.  Of course no sooner has a man entered into matrimony and has waved his magic wand he is strangely endowed in complementarian land to speak with all authoritah on all manners of human interaction and probably on matters pertaining to livestock and agriculture.  Oh yes, and pop culture.

No comments: