Saturday, January 28, 2012

HT Dan at City of God: Ian Hugh Clary--"Shoot an Elephant"

http://ianhughclary.com/2012/01/25/shooting-an-elephant/

I have to link to this simply because anyone who can simultaneously refer to Driscoll and Jakes and The Elephant Room 2, and do so by way of a justifiably famous George Orwell piece is a blogging genius.  These are the sorts of puns and literary allusions that make blogging and reading blogs fun and downright literary. I may not be writing as much here as I'm writing off-line but a blogger can still link.
Kudos to Dan at City of God for bringing it up where I could spot it. May all the City of God folks have a good weekend, too, while I'm at it.

1 comment:

Bill Kinnon said...

And Ian, Dan & I all are part of a theology pub in Toronto led by Darryl Dash. (I'm the token Arminian.) Ian's the best read person in the group.

Have a great weekend, WTH. Hope the glasses kerfuffle has worked itself out.